Tuesday 20 January 2009

Knitted Gloves


Yes, it is hitting 29C outside today - and these are knitted gloves. Thats what happens when your family live in a dirrerent hemisphere. You are always making out of season gifts. Knitting in the middle of Summer. Which got me thinking. My mums birthday is at the start of winter, and I'm always giving her winter related gifts, hats, gloves, scarves etc etc. My mother in laws birthday is in the middle of Summer, and i always lament that I've never had the chance to knit her some gloves or a scarf. Is it wrong to give someone a knitted Winter hat for their birthday, in the middle of Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to leave a comment.
I love reading them and I'll try my best to respond right here.
Much love,
Dee