Thursday 6 May 2010

My Creative Space


P5070099, originally uploaded by triskele-threads.

Is a big mess! I'm currently working on two little knitted dolls and pouches for them, a messenger style bag each for the girls for their 'big' dolls and other essentials - like lip balm and crayons. An embroidery piece for the boys backpack - of a hammer! And a pair of cord pants for Tadhg. Phew - No wonder its a mess! Hopefully I can knock one or two of these off before tomorrow, as I'm helping out at the Make and Mend Do bar at the Stitches and Craft show all weekend!

Visit Kootoyoo for more Creative Spaces.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are brave having that much on the go at once. Well done. I hope you get some finished soon. Satisfaction in a finish is great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to leave a comment.
I love reading them and I'll try my best to respond right here.
Much love,
Dee