Thursday 29 July 2010

My Creative Space


P7290015, originally uploaded by triskele-threads.
Mini needle cases. I made the wee blue one a while back to hold my wool needles. Its never been used for that purpose as my wee daughter took a fancy to it for herself. She likes to carry pretty things around.

So I decided to make a few more. I used this tutorial on Duo Fiberworks and some Winterwood wool felt, which I try to stock up on at every opportunity. So simple and pretty.

The white one is embroidered using this free embroidery pattern with a great tutorial on french knots! And the pink one has a little crochet butterfly - pattern can be found here.   I've got one more to go, but thats to be kept under wraps for an upcoming birthday.

More creative spaces over here - http://www.kootoyoo.com/

2 comments:

  1. lovely stitching also your quilt in the last post is lush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea to add embroidery to the needle book!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to leave a comment.
I love reading them and I'll try my best to respond right here.
Much love,
Dee