Wednesday 14 July 2010

Slouch


P7140073, originally uploaded by triskele-threads.

Decided I needed a slouch hat after seeing a beautiful one on a head at Ikea last week. Chose the Star Crossed Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson on Ravelry. This knit up so quickly an easily over the weekend for me. Despite the fact that I misread the pattern and knit an extra 12 rows it turned out great - extra slouchy! (Note to self - no knitting before breakfast)

This is compensation for my ill fated simple knitted wrap vest, which I am now wearing on my head, with enough yarn left for some matching fingerless gloves.

1 comment:

  1. Love it....I need to knit me a slouch soon...Yours is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to leave a comment.
I love reading them and I'll try my best to respond right here.
Much love,
Dee