Wednesday 15 February 2012

Yarn Along

I hope I'm not cheating, but I'm reading my Frankie magazine this week.  It is an awesomely well put together magazine with fantastic writing and lots of eye candy (of the fashion/interiors/style/craft type) It accompanies me and my morning decaf soy latte perfectly ;)
I am knitting my daughter a Sweet Peasy in the most beautiful blue Malabrigo sock yarn. Its going to be divine.  I have enough of this in another colourway for a cardigan for me, which I am very excited about seeing how beautifully this is knitting up. So soft. It is without doubt my favorite yarn eva . .
Happy Yarn Along folks.

3 comments:

  1. That yarn is such a beautiful shade of blue...and looks so soft. Apart from Interweave Knits, Frankie is the only other magazine I buy/read religiously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading a magazine this week as well, along with a book. Love the yarn you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um yes malabrigo, and that shade is gorgeous, your cardigan will be so pretty!
    love a morning decaf soy latte too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to leave a comment.
I love reading them and I'll try my best to respond right here.
Much love,
Dee