Monday 18 March 2013

Craft Along


Joining in with Nicole @ Craft Along this week. 

A treasure bag/craft bag, the next project in our craft course.   I finished mine last week and I'm working on a couple with my girls. This is a class 1 project and my big girls are in class 1 and class 2. Dubhessa's sewing craft last year was to make a  recorder case for her recorder, similar to this craft bag, so she's zipping through this new project. Tadhg is still learning and a little slower. This craft would take a class several weeks to complete.  I'm beginning to see that the role of a craft teacher involves a lot of preparation outside the actual classroom teaching time!  New found admiration for you craft teachers out there! You can see my knitting needles poking out the top of the bag, for our next project, knitted sheep and a shepherd. Yea!

I'm also joining in with a Peg Doll Swap hosted by We Bloom Here, for which I have been creating three little autumn inspired peg dolls.   Here's a sneak peek . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to leave a comment.
I love reading them and I'll try my best to respond right here.
Much love,
Dee